To All UMMoodle Users,
Please be informed that ICTO schedule an upgrade of UMMoodle during 09:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on 27th June 2015 (Saturday). The access to UMMoodle (http://ummoodle.umac.mo) will be suspended during the said period.
Major Improvements of UMMoodle 2.7
- Improved Assignment features
- Allow to create customized learning paths with enhanced Conditional Activities
- Easily create and manage Quiz & Question bank
- Bug fixed for UMMoodle and third-party plugins
New Third-party Plugins Installation
- Socialwall (Course format): The Socialwall will transform the UMMoodle course into a social learning platform, which includes a familiar post interface, timeline of posts, filtering of the timeline, and integration with other activities and resources.
- Advanced Forum (Activity): The Advanced Forum allows users to sort and search discussions easily. Read tracking is a feature in Advanced forums that highlights unread posts, making it easier to manage a forum.
New Theme of UMMoodle
- The new theme focuses on simplicity and provides better support for mobile devices
- Look sharp and stimulate learning
New Login Interface
When you click on the "Log in" button in UMMoodle, you will be redirected to a new login page which URL begins with "https://websso.umac.mo/adfs/" (The login form will look like as below). Please use your PC LAN user ID and password to log in as before.
For more information on UMMoodle, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiry or assistance.
Thanks for your attention.
Information and Communication Technology Office